What is the NDIA?
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is an independent statutory agency. As part of their role, they implement the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), which will improve the lives of hundreds of thousands of Australians with significant and permanent disabilities and their families and caregivers.
- Support Coordination
- Centre-based and Community Support
- Support at Home
- Child Development Services
- After School & Weekend Support for Children 15+
- Family and Carer Support
- Why Choose Our Disability Support Services?
- Our Programs – 7 Life Areas
- About the NDIS
- Easy English
- Therapy and Allied Health Services