In-home support enables people with disabilities to achieve their goal of living a happy, independent life by receiving caring support with daily living skills at home or with travel and social outings in the community.
Every day, from 6am to 10pm, our experienced and trusted disability support team are available to help you.
Our support team works with you to understand your needs, such as:
- Skills related to independent living include self-care, personal hygiene, getting ready for the day, cooking meals, doing household chores, handling money, shopping, etc.
- Assisting with movement and medication, including hoist and transfer assistance, PEG feeding, administering midazolam, and managing epilepsy and diabetes.
- Actively staying fit, safe, and healthy
- Recreational and social activities support
- Assistance with social commitments, medical appointments, and community activities
- Other support needs necessary to fulfill your unique goals and aspirations
- From independent to high and complex support needs, we match friendly and experienced support staff to meet your specific needs.
- With decades of experience, our support team provides specialist care to people with intellectual disabilities, autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, epilepsy, sensory, physical or complex needs.
- As part of our commitment to enhancing your quality of life, we spend time getting to know you and your goals.
Service available for NDIS or self-funded clients.