We offer integrated allied health services to support families of children with disabilities so that they can learn, develop, and reach their full potential. You can choose from phone, video conference, or face-to-face consultations – from either your own home, school or clinic.
- Occupational Therapy: We assist your child in processing sensory inputs (sound, vision, touch, movement), and in developing balance skills (e.g. running, hopping) or fine motor skills (e.g. cutting, drawing) to become more independent.
- Physiotherapy: With the support of our experienced physiotherapists, your child can improve their posture, strength and muscle tone, and reach milestones such as rolling, sitting, crawling, and walking on time.
- Speech Pathology: We provide speech pathologists to help your child learn to speak, improve clarity in speech, understand and use sentences, resolve stuttering issues, and swallow food and drinks safely.
- Dietetics: Our dietitians assess your child’s food sensitivities, allergies and intolerances, as well as fussy eating habits, poor growth and failure to thrive. In order to improve eating habits and enhance your child’s overall health, they design a nutritional diet plan for them.
- Psychology: We have psychologists who can help you with your child’s behavior, relationship problems, family issues, and parenting issues. In addition to promoting your child’s self-esteem and assertiveness, we can assist them in managing anxiety and depression.
Service available for NDIS or self-funded clients.