Our services are tailored to meet the needs of people with a range of abilities, ranging from independent to high and complex needs. As part of our disability day program, we aim to help our clients enhance their independence, health, and happiness so that they can live a fulfilled life.
Each of our four support centers – Cheltenham, Clayton, Edithvale, Parkdale – is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our differently-abled clients in a variety of locations.
By listening to your goals and aspirations, we support you in selecting programs that are most suitable for you.
In order to help you achieve your goals and live a healthy, happy and independent life, we offer capacity and capability-building programs aligned to the following 7 Life Areas.
- Independent Living Skills
Developing independence and personal wellbeing through activities such as cooking, gardening, communication, self-care, personal hygiene, shopping, travel, advocacy, safety, and self-care.
- Creative Arts
Performing, therapeutic and visual arts programs that recognise and enhance your artistic talents. Music, dance, drama, fashion, floristry, art and crafts, social media, and digital media are some of the activities available.
- Recreation & Leisure
Participating in Recreation and Leisure programs, such as group or individual outings or sports activities like bowling, go-karting, basketball, sensory gardens, local markets, and book clubs, can enhance your quality of life by helping to identify activities you enjoy.
- Social & Relationship Skills
Building meaningful social networks and cultivating relationship skills so you can interact and communicate with others.
- Mind, Body, Spirit
You can feel calm, peaceful, and physically fit with Mind, Body, Spirit programs, which include yoga, gym, massage, sensory awareness, swimming, tai chi, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, and dog therapy.
- Pre-work Skills Development
With Pre-Work Skills Development, you will be able to build your ability to perform scheduled time-bound or outcome-based tasks by developing your skills in the use of computers, iPads, numeracy, and literacy.
- Civic & Community Inclusion
Our Civic & Community Inclusion programs include volunteer opportunities, civic duties, publications, advocacy groups that promote a sense of belonging, contribution, and acceptance to our community.
- We offer a high level of support in self-care, personal hygiene, hoist and transfer assistance, health supports including medication, PEG feeding, administering midazolam, managing epilepsy and diabetes.
- With decades of experience, our support team provides specialist care to people with intellectual disabilities, autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, epilepsy, sensory, physical or complex needs.
- As part of our commitment to enhancing your quality of life, we spend time getting to know you and your goals.
The service is available to NDIS or self-funded clients.
To view the price list for our NDIS disability day programs and activities, please click here.