Podiatry services include:
- Treatment of skin and toenail conditions
- Diabetes foot assessment and education
- Adult and child foot and walking assessments
- Orthotic prescription
- Ingrown toenail surgery
- Footwear assessment and advice
Podiatry treatment and assessment can help:
- Relieve foot and ankle pain
- Improve mobility
- Treat painful corns and callouses
- Manage foot ulcers
- Treat fungal skin and nail infections
- Analyse walking patterns and provide shoe advice
- Prevent diabetes foot complications
In addition to providing Podiatry services, we can also connect you to our comprehensive range of health and wellbeing services. We ensure a coordinated and multidisciplinary approach to your health and wellbeing.
Accessing podiatry services
Anyone can access our clinic based Podiatry services. Clinics are open Monday-Friday 9-5pm. Unfortunately we do not provide home based services.
Podiatry is available at the following sites:
- St Kilda
- South Melbourne
- Bentleigh East
Please phone 132 246 (132 BHN) to find out the cost for this service. Lower-cost fees apply for Healthcare and Pension Card holders.
Check out our list of services if you need advice and assistance with any other health issues. We are fully equipped to handle all your needs, whether you’re looking for affordable dental care, a dietitian, a GP doctor, or physiotherapy.