Using their expertise in food and nutrition, dietitians help you to improve your health and prevent and treat disease. A friendly, supportive, non-judgemental service is provided by our qualified, accredited, and experienced dietitians. Listening to you and working with you to achieve your health and wellbeing goals is important to us.
About our Dietitians
Our dietitians use evidence-based medical nutrition therapy to assist with:
- Diabetes (all types)
- Cardiovascular disease – dyslipidaemia (abnormal cholesterol), hypertension, stroke
- Healthy eating for all age groups, from birth through to older age
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Paediatric nutrition including antenatal and postnatal
- Nutritional deficiencies, e.g. Iron deficiency anaemia
- Bone Health – osteoporosis, osteoarthritis
- Recovery from eating disorders
BHN provides a wide range of health services, and we can also link you with any other service(s) that you may need. We ensure a coordinated and multidisciplinary approach to best meet your needs through our full range of health and wellbeing services.
We have highly qualified and experienced staff.
Accessing Dietetic Services
These services are available to anyone and are accessible from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
The following sites offer these services:
- St Kilda
- South Melbourne
- Bentleigh East
Those physically unable to come to our centres can also be visited by our staff.
Please phone 132 246 (132 BHN) to find out the cost for this service. Lower-cost fees apply for Healthcare and Pension Card holders.
Visit our Service Selector or call 132 246 (132 BHN) to schedule an appointment.Request Appointment