About My Aged Care
BHN services will be available through My Aged Care after July 1, 2023 for the following groups:
- Those aged 65 years and older
- Those who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and over 50 years of age
- Those over the age of 50 who are homeless or at risk of being homeless
Under My Aged Care, BHN offers the following services:
- Dietetics, podiatry, physiotherapy, occupational therapy (allied health)
- Support for managing your health through nursing
- Social Support Groups (Exercise Groups)
- Specialised services if you Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- If you are are 50+ years of age and are homeless or at risk of homelessness
You can also access our other services, such as:
- Alcohol and Other Drug
- General Practice
We are able to connect you with the right health service based on your needs as BHN offers a wide range of health services.
Our integrated and multidisciplinary approach ensures that you receive the best possible health and wellbeing services from BHN. We have highly qualified and experienced staff.
Accessing My Aged Care Services
Better Health Network is registered to deliver My Aged Care Services from 1 July 2023.
To access My Aged Care through Better Health Network prior to 1 July, contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 and request one of the following service providers:
- Central Bayside Community Health Services: Parkdale, Chelsea, Clarinda and surrounding suburbs
- Connect Health & Community: Bentleigh East and surrounding suburbs
- StarHealth: South Melbourne, Prahran, St Kilda and surrounding suburbs
Service operating hours
Operating hours differ depending on what type of service you are receiving, but most services run Monday – Friday, 9 am-5 pm.
- Your My Aged Care package and the services provided will determine the cost.
- When you are notified of your first appointment, the Service Access Team will confirm the fee.
If you have any problems, please contact our Service Access Team at 132 246 (132 BHN).