What to expect
- Our services will be culturally sensitive to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
- BHN offers a variety of health services, so we can match your needs with the most suitable service(s).
Why choose BHN?
- Our Indigenous Access team is dedicated to to helping Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- With a full range of health and wellbeing services, BHN ensures a coordinated and multidisciplinary approach to improving your health
- Our staff are highly qualified and experienced
Accessing Our Rainbow Place
Those who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander are eligible to access this service.
Every second Thursday, starting at midday, Our Rainbow Place is open.
Our Rainbow Place is located at 18 Mitford St, St Kilda (just up from Acland St).
There is no charge for this service.