As the Central Intake provider for the Bayside Catchment, BayAODS covers Port Phillip, Stonnington, Glen Eira, Kingston and Bayside.
The BayAODS provides information, support, and access to a range of AOD services across the region, including community-based and residential services, to individuals living in or close to these areas.
Contact us to learn how the AOD Program works and what options are available to you or the person you care about if you are experiencing drug or alcohol related issues.
Our services include:
- Intake workers who are skilled and experienced
- AOD intake, assessment, and treatment planning tailored to the individual
- Assessment appointments on-site or over the phone
- Information and referral to community-based AOD treatment services in Bayside
- Information referral to residential residential rehabilitation and home detox services across Victoria
- Alcohol and drug services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, and queer people
- Youth services referral
- AOD use and harm reduction advice, information, and education
- Support and information for professionals, families, and others affected
- Victorian information and group support options
- Support and advocacy for navigating the AOD treatment system
Toll free: 1800 229 263
Call 1800 906 669 for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex & Queer Alcohol and Drug Services.